This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career within our fast-growing marketing consultancy working with many of the region’s leading brands.
We are a fast growing marketing consultancy based in Woodbridge working with many of the regions leading businesses. We support clients with a combination of strategic planning, implementation of their marketing activities and creation of content for website, social media and email marketing including video, photography and graphic design. Our current clients include Gressingham Foods, Munchy Seeds, The Garden Trellis Co, GAH Transport Refrigeration and Sutton Hoo Chicken to name a few.
This is a development role where support will be provided to develop your expertise and experience.
Role and Responsibilities
As Content Marketing Assistant, you will work alongside our team to directly support our client activities. This is a very varied role which will include but is in no way limited to:-
• Photography, photo editing
• Assisting with video production
• Leaflet design.
• Creating social media and website graphics.
• Managing selected social media accounts
• Researching opportunities and analysing marketing performance.
• Email marketing campaigns
• Updating website content
Your Skill Set:-
You are likely to be a graduate with a photography or design background and a strong interest in marketing, social media and branding.
You will have:-
• Knowledge of creative software such as Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Indesign, Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Social Media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to work independently and proactively.
• Good prioritisation and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please forward your C.V. with a brief covering letter indicating why you think this position is for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.